Breathable fabrics for extended wear.
Two adjustable strap design reduces slip and allows users to find the best fit and stay comfortable throughout the day.
Neoprene layer offers complete coverage on the thumb and wrist area to offer support without limiting finger movements.
Ideal for use on soft tissue injuries, ligament strains, gatekeeper's thumb, osteoarthritis, and degenerative joint disease.
Works for both left and right hand.
Material: SBR + Neoprene
One size fit most
Fits both hands
- Supporting thumb injuries (ligament instability, sprain, or muscle strain)
- Accelerating recovery to the wrist and thumb region
- Wrist fractures
- Osteoarthritis (arthritis of the joints), BlackBerry Thumb, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Repetitive Stress Injury
- Post-surgery or post-removal of casting
Features & Highlights
- Universal Thumb Brace: Suitable for CMC joint, Broken thumb, skier's thumb, Trigger & Keeper Thumb, sprained thumb, Scaphoid fractures and chronic thumb injury protection and recovery. Besides, also suitable for all kinds of sports to protect thumb & wrist including golf, tennis , badminton, volleyball, basketball, baseball, ice hockey, skating, fishing, cricket, cycling, and martial art.
- Removable Thumb Splint: Individual thumb hole and removable splint keep thumb immobilized and protected from injury.
- Lightweight & Versatile design: User-friendly, allowing minor flexing at the thumb tip, breathable neoprene increases blood circulation to the region without excess perspiration
- FDA Approved: Medical Grade and FDA Approved!! Easy to use and allows performance of routine tasks in comfort
- EASY TO USE: No laces allow for an easy application with one hand. Design of brace also allows for the full use of your fingers. Works for both left and right hand.
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.91 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ocool, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.